May we be of service to you?
About Trees Unlimited
Thanks for considering us for your trees and your due diligence in finding out about us.
Please allow me to present you with some information about our company intended to be useful to you in selecting a who you choose to work with on any tree project you are considering.
Consider any prospective service providers, experience, equipment, ability to perform the job, their insurance coverage, their availability, dependability, their performance history and their number of satisfied and repeat clients.
- I established and have owned and operated Trees Unlimited, here in Houston since 1976.
- My / our staff including myself, consist of experienced trained tree care and service professionals.
- We have excellent equipment to safely provide our services
- We carry general liability insurance, which covers you and your property
- We carry employer’s indemnity insurance, which covers our staff ( state approved worker comp. substitute)
- We have an office staff and are available and accessible to you when you need us.
- We have served well over 10,000 families and business, who call on us again and again. If you are with in our service area many are right in your neighborhood – an abundance of references available on request.
Our entire staff, service advisor Richard Meli and myself all intend that you are so completely satisfies with our services, that you call on us again and again and recommend us favorably to others.
Our specialty is practical preventative tree preservation, tree maintenance.
We request the opportunity to be of service to you and select our company for your tree care project.
Sincerely, Jim Blanchard , owner founder